Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sagerino turns 5!

It's crazy to think that my little "Flo"  is five already!  She is such a special girl and it is so fun to watch her grow up and learn so many new things!  She started asking me in October how many days it was until her next birthday.  I was very glad for the big day to get closer so I didn't have to count so many numbers!  
Chad made Sage's favorite breakfast of German pancakes for her birthday!  
How fun it was to take a few of her friends and siblings to build a bear.  



That night we all went to dinner at Tepenyaki.  Both Lafe and Sager we a little scared when the chef lit the fire!  




The long awaited moment of opening her presents!  The day after Sage's birthday she asked me how many days until her next birthday!   Aaaargh!

0 comments: