Sunday, July 19, 2009

Graduation Celebration!

Chad invited some of our friends and family over to celebrate my graduation from nursing school. I didn't remember to get my camara out until it was almost over so I missed most of the people that came. This picture is of us with our good friends Jake and Amy Murphy and Merrill and Kristen Barnes. We love these guys so much, what fun it is to have close friends.

Nathan and Laurel and their kids came as well as the Stones, the Smuins, and the Browns.

Thanks to all my family and friends for being such great supporters and helping me get through school! I love you all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

We were so happy to be a part of such an amazing time for you Merrie. I know I've said it a thousand times, but I am SOOOO proud of you!!! I know how hard it was for me to go through and I did't have a family to have to take care of, I admire you so much you know. Love all the new updates, fun pics. Sure do love you guys!

Kim-the-girl said...

Amazing! What an accomplishment! I can't imagine doing all that with your beautiful family to take care of as well! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are amazing!

Wendy said...

You deserved this celebration, Merrie! Isn't it all just a blur now? Don't you look back and say, "How did I ever do it?" I'm so proud of you accomplishing something so HUGE--Way to go! Hope you're loving your new life post-school. Stay in touch!

Travis and Heather said...

Your incredible. What a huge accomplishment, with all your kids and responsibilities and LIFE. No idea how you got to be so awesome, but your freaking awesome! If you give awesome lessons I will fly my buns there to take them.