Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Spoon

Sage has a favorite spoon. She won't eat her cereal until she has it. If it's dirty she'll wash it herself to make sure she gets to use it. I don't know what is so special about the spoon. Maybe the fact that we only have one of them. It's a cheap semi-disposable plastic spoon. And in a way I guess it's stolen. It belongs to Harvey Clarke Elementary School in Forest Grove, Oregon. One of the older kids accidently left it in their lunch box after using it for their cold lunch. We forgot to send it back. If I would have known it was going to be such a favorite I would have had the kids leave them in their lunch box more often! Maybe I should see what kind of spoons Alpine Elementary has! Look at me I am turning into the thief!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

i

Amy said...

Yah that was the first thought I had, "Wow, Merrie is such a little thief!" Um try finding that your kid took candy from the store after you are already home! That would be my Dallin! KIDS!!!!