Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mills Family Retreat!

We took my family up to Chad's family cabin a couple weeks ago. They had never been there and we had a ton of fun. We rode four wheelers, shot skeet (it was Jeffs first time shooting a gun), rode the zip line at Uncle Max's, played games, slept, Chad and Stacey swam in the lake to prepare for the Scofield triathalon they are doing in a couple of weeks. The trip was all in all a success other than the fact that Brady and Neil and Alison and their kids weren't there. We missed you guys! Typical Mills Family Picture
The more serious side.

Not very often that you get everyone smiling.
My tough sister Stacey and her little guy Aiden.
One of the funnest couples ever. My brother Jeff and his wife Andrea.
My brother Nathan and his wife Laurel are the best! These are their kids Holly, Jackson, and Quincy.

Goin to town with the root beer float.
Grandma reading bedtime stories to the kids.
Looks like a serious story.
DOG PILE!!!!!!!
Chad, always has to be doing something.
Quincy likes root beer floats too!


3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I love that photo of your individual family. You guys look great!

Amy said...

Ok I think that you found your Christmas card pictures, the one of your family is perfect. You guys look great. How fun that you all got to go and have a little family time.

Skea Family said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish that we could have been there! Kennedy and London would have been in heaven with all the cousins. I hope that we can make it out sooner than later. Love you!