Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shoeless Shina


So yesterday I got a phone call from Shina at the end school asking me if I could come pick her up (she normally walks). I said, "Sure, but why?" She said, "I lost one of my shoes?" I said, "Shina, how did you do that?" She said unconvincingly, "I don't know". I said, "What were your shoes doing off your feet?" She said she had taken them off for the Thanksgiving feast and couldn't find one of them at the end. So of course I couldn't let her walk home from school with only one shoe on her feet. So I drove to the school and there she was, standing out on the sidewalk with only one shoe on and the other one completely bare. The funny thing is that last school year she called me and asked me to bring her some shoes because one of her shoes had broke. I think I might just need to start sending an extra pair of shoes in her backpack.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Funny girl. Yes we're still at 1768 B Covey Run Dr. What is your address? Congrats on the LPN that's awesome!

the LAWRENCE family said...

We got your Christmas card the other day....it is SO cute!!! I hope you guys got ours ok too.
MerRy ChRisTmaS!