Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Time

My two sisters and I all have our birthdays within two weeks of each other. When we were younger my mom would always get a cake for each of us and we would all be terribly sick of cake by the time the birthdays had passed. Now that we are older we enjoy celebrating our birthdays together. Alison lives in North Carolina so she doesn't get to join in as often but Stacey and I share our family party every year. This year though all the Mills girls are officially all over 30. I am the oldest just turning 34, Stacey 32, and Alison just turned 30 (congratulations Alison).


I guess maybe we are just a little bitter about getting older!






I am glad that I get to celebrate getting older with two sisters that are getting older right along with me! I am lucky to have two great sisters!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy said...

I know GETTING OLD is for the Birds. Blah!! I am still sick that we haven't gone out yet for your birthday, so when can we do a fun little Game night??? What is the next couple of weeks like for you guys?