Sunday, July 19, 2009

RN Graduation!

On June 6th I graduated from nursing school! What a dream come true for me. I have wanted to be a nurse for as long as I can remember and this was a big day of celebration for me. How lucky I am to have the best husband in the world as my biggest supporter. He has been amazing in helping me get through this whole process.
The kids have also been so amazing and supportive of me. I love them so much!
I have made some great friends in the process of going through school. Kathi Spencer and I carpooled most of the time and we had many many conversations about school, kids, work, and many other things. I already miss our car rides together.

What a great experience it has been. I am so glad to be done but I have so many great memories that I am taking with me!

3 comments:

Cali said...

Wow, Merrie. Congratulations! It must be so thrilling to achieve something that you have wanted for so long. Many, many, many congratulations!

Pebley Family said...

Merrie
I am so excited and proud of you. You will be the best nurse. I'd love it if you were a nurse for me or my kids.

jjcrew said...

Merrie!! Hellllooooo Nurse! :) Did you ever watch Anamaniacs? I think that line is from that cartoon. Anyway...CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!! It is a wonderful accomplishment. Kudos to you AND the family for supporting you through it.
Love, Jenn and Jared