Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chad and the kids at the Cabin

Ok, so this is kinda old news but I have been a little bit preoccupied and haven't blogged about anything for quite a while. Chad took the kids to the cabin over Memorial day to give me a little bit of quiet study time. It looks as if they had a good time, a lot of guns and a few dead animals. I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as they did.
Isaac shot a couple of potguts with his 22 and decided to skin them! Why he did this I don't know. Why Chad took a picture of it I don't know. Why I am blogging it, I have no clue. But enjoy!
Lafer was upset because he wasn't able to hold "his" bb gun. He has claimed Isaac's gun because it is the smallest and so he thinks it should be his.


I was so grateful for the break that Chad gave me so that I could study! I don't think the kids had any complaints about getting away either.

0 comments: