Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Chad and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary yesterday! I shouldn't really say celebrate because the day was full of a mother daughter activity day hike and Isaac had a double header. But after all that was over (around 9:30 last night) Chad and I went and tried to find someplace quick to grab something to eat. I came home to find a big vase of 13 roses waiting for me and tickets for our favorite comedian, Brian Regan, who is coming to Thanksgiving point in a few weeks.
It's hard to beleive that 13 years have gone by! I am so in love with the same guy I met 17 years ago when I was only 16. Chad has been such an amazing partner and I am so proud to be his wife. He has always worked so hard to provide for me and the kids and has sacraficed many things that he loves in order to do so. I treasure so many memories of our 13 years of marriage, but more than that I look forward to many, many more.



5 comments:

Cali said...

I love your hair in your picture! Happy Anniversary, and congrats.

Debra said...

I'm so glad you found us. Happy anniversary. I love that you guys have a similar "highschool sweethearts" story as we do. It will be fun to keep in touch!

Becky said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Chad has that "smile", my brother used to tease Nate about the "smile" he had for a long time after we got married, if you know what I mean!!

Amy said...

I love that pic of you guys! It's funny that you guys look so young, but at the same time you look exactly the same. You guys are GREAT together and honestly are the best. Happy Day to you both!

Kim-the-girl said...

Congratulations on 13 happy years! You guys are so great! Thanks for sharing that photo, it rocks! I agree, you both look so much the same but just a bit different.