Sunday, June 15, 2008

They call it Puppy Love!

Uncle Tyler and Aunt Camille's dog Sugar had puppies a few weeks ago. The kids have been obsessed about wanting to go and see them. They keep asking if we can keep one. We told them when we get into our own house then maybe we can get one.



Lafer couldn't keep his hands off of them. He would pick one up and snuggle with it until another one came along and then he would push the one on his lap away and pick up another.

I know if looks like he is strangling this one but the pup was actually just snuggling and fell asleep.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

SO CUTE! I love puppies. I am continually amazed at how grown up Lafe looks.

Amy said...

OH my gosh Merrie, you have to have one of them. They are the cutest little things I have ever seen. I know that they grow up, but come on, look at your kids with them. Love it

Hey I had a great time last night, and I will email you the pics ok. Love your guts