Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School

So Monday was the first day of school. My kids were all so excited! This year was kind of sad for me because I wasn't there for their first day. I had to be to school myself at 5:45 am. So I missed the whole thing. Luckily Chad has his clinic start at 10:00 so he could get walk with the kids and of course get some pictures.
The kids love Alpine Elementary. They know that us moving is coming up sometime and they are wishing that we could move some where close enough that they could stay at this school.
Avery is in 2nd grade this year and her teacher is Mrs Sampson. (I went to school with her son Scott)

I was pretty impressed that Chad even got a picture of her with her teacher. Shina is in 4th grade this year.

Her teacher is Mrs Black. (She says she is really lucky because Mrs Black is the best teacher in the 4th grade)
Isaac is in the 6th grade this year! (Is that possible?) Of course he is too cool to get his picture taken with his teacher. He is in Mr. Cowley class. Here is Isaac doing the cool thing and hangin with the guys. He denies any interest in girls yet.



3 comments:

Becky said...

Shina and Issac look so grown up. We start school on monday, but Natalie just threw up all over my new couch, why didn't I buy leather........It must have been what she needed because she fell asleep 5 min. later.

Amy said...

Merrie, they all just look so grown up. And I have to say that I am impressed that Chad took such great pics. Good job Chad. So I think I starting Turbo Jam today, wish me luck okay! lets get together soon, what do you think?

lutu's said...

i cannot believe you have a sixth grader i was so excited to see your comment on my blog...and yes we need to do lunch soon...i started my new job today at the american fork branch so let make a plan...we could meet at cafe rio and get amy to come that would be fun